The CX Goalkeeper had a smart discussion with Michael Brandt
- There are a lot of CX trainings on the market. There is a need for proper recognition of the good ones.
- The ECXO – European Customer Experience Organization has 500 members. It allows a forum for CX practitioners and CX professionals to discuss in their languages with an European flavor.
Difference between B2B and B2C:
- It is not only one customer you need to convince several people (purchasing committee) about your product.
- Consider the product life-cycle
- Ensure the replacement of the existing product with the next one after the contract ends.
The relationship manager needs an in depth relationships with the customer (it’s not a contact center)
- It starts before selling product
- Focus on specific customer requirements and needs
- Service recovery paradox, if you try to solve issues, the customers will understand you better.
- Different volumes (data)
His book suggestion:
- Customer What? Ian Golding
- Customer Experience 3 – Writing Matters
Michael’s golden nugget:
- Remember customers are human beings. Empathy is important. You can empathize only if you are putting yourself in the customers shoes.
How to contact Michael:
Thank you, Michael!
#customerexperience #leadership #CXb2b #cxgoalkeeper